October 5, 2009

Love is on the inside - 14kt/SS Band


Here's the first of a new style of pieces I'm doing with Rose Gold and Silver, I'm really excited about this one. Quoted from the Etsy listing;

"This is part of a new series of rings based on my own wedding band. A .5mm polished 14kt Rose Gold sleeve lines the inside of this brushed finish, slightly domed, Silver ring.

The Silver on the outside has a clean and modern look that will take on its own unique finish as it wears over time, while the inside remains true to the day it was first made, perfect for a meaningful engraving (contact me for engraving quotes, usually $25-35).

Each ring is handmade to order and takes about 3-4 weeks, please let me know the ring size when you order.

The ring pictured is 8mm wide by about 2mm thick, a very comfortable size. It can also be made in widths of 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, matching sets can be made as well."

0 comments: