May 9, 2008

Nimli and Amazon

Recently I was invited to list some pieces on Nimli.com, a website that sells Eco-Friendly items and rates and lists each item's Eco-factors. I had not heard of them until I was contacted, so I was a little unsure of what kind of traffic and sales I could expect. None the less, I had my first sale off their site yesterday! They are a much different online retailer then Etsy, but I'm excited about the possiblities... I am even more thrilled that they list everything on Amazon.com!

So if you search for Jesse Danger on Amazon you get my Eco-Silver Satin and Lemongrass pieces!!! How wild is that? (Right now Amazon is being a little glitchy, so it says you can't buy them directly off Amazon, but you could earlier today!)

1 comments:

KJM said...

That's awesome. Congrats!